Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (you can do more...we're not garlic fans at our house though)
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto (optional-we didn't add this-I can't find it in our country town!)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Kraft Italian 5 cheese mix
- 1 cup Classico® Creamy Alfredo Sauce (gluten free baby!)
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese
- chopped fresh basil leaves
- chopped cooked chicken (optional-we didn't add this)
- Make a pizza crust. I think we all have our favorites so I won't put up directions for that:)! Ours is gluten free (obviously) and so, so good (possibly dare I say better than the wheat version?).
- While the crust is baking, mix butter, garlic powder, olive oil, pesto, basil, oregano and alfredo sauce together.
- When the crust is done, pull out and spread the alfredo mixture evenly. Sprinkle the cheese over the top and add feta, tomatoes and fresh basil leaves to your liking.
No comments:
Post a Comment