1 cup mango juice
1 cup strawberries
1/2 cup peaches
1 cup orange sherbet
1/2 cup ice
Blend. Yield = 3 cups.
I decided a week or so ago that it was high time I got better acquainted with my Magic Bullet, so I started doing some smoothie experimenting. (Katherine and her family helped me break it in the Magic Bullet with some delicious ice cream shakes when they visited a while ago, but that's as far as I got.) The Jamba Juice Carribean Passion smoothie is one of my favorites, so I looked online for something similar to that. I tried this recipe and it is AWESOME.
Note: I used canned peaches instead of frozen ones. Katherine said that she doesn't like frozen peaches in her smoothies and one of the smoothie sites I visited suggested using canned peaches an alternative. Having never used frozen peaches, I can't speak to the difference but I didn't have any problems with the canned ones.
Monday, October 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment