Thursday, September 17, 2009

Welcome!

I hope you all like this idea, I think it could be a great resource for all of us who like to cook (and I think that's everyone!). Let's make a couple rules, if you're game! Feel free to add to them as needed.

  1. The title of the post needs to be the recipe name and the name of the person giving the recipe.
  2. Make sure you add appropriate labels for your recipe. For example, label your recipe as appetizer, drink, main course, side, etc. Also you could list a main ingredient as well.
  3. Make sure it's a complete recipe (for those of us who aren't completely kitchen savy-umm that'd be me).
  4. Add a short and simple memory about the recipe (where it came from, who you like to make it with, why this recipe is important for you, special memories associated with it, anything you want!).

That's all I have I guess. Hopefully this will be a great resource for our family!

1 comment:

The Red Page said...

Thanks Courtney this is a great idea. I am especially looking forward to some of Abby's "original" concoctions - okay Abby!?